Free Advert Criteria- Terms & Conditions of Use
- The advert/s can only be about a vacant position in your company:
- Private companies- a vacant position in your company.
- Recruitment companies- Valid available positions within your company.
- A basic salary needs to be offered/stated in the advert.
- Commission based positions qualify as a paid service.
- Training institutions cannot advertise courses, only vacancies. This is a paid service.
- The Department of Labour restricts the advertising of business opportunities.
- There needs to be a contactable telephone number or Email address on your advert.
- Race or religion cannot be mentioned on any adverts.
- Advertising of Adult Content is not allowed.
- By law you may not charge Jobseekers a Fee of any kind. (admin fee, sms fee, fax fee etc)
We collect certain information
- on registration, when you register on our website
- when you place an ad or make use of our other services, necessary to provide the service to you
- from your web browse
- from cookies we may send to your computer and from web beacons on our website to track how you use our website and to try and give you a personalised experience; and
- optional information, that you provide when you upload or download content from our website or when you enter competitions, take advantage of promotions, respond to surveys or register and subscribe for certain additional services.
We may use your information
- to send you administrative messages and email updates to you regarding the website;
- to send you marketing material from time to time that might be relevant to you. Any information you have submitted on any of the company sites can be used for communicative purposes.
- collected while you are browsing the website, for current and future marketing purposes. You can opt-out of marketing communications with us at any time.
- targeted content in certain, specified instances
- content from our third party marketing partners or sponsors.
We might disclose your information in the specific circumstances mentioned in this policy
- you can turn off cookies in your browser; or
- you can opt-out of marketing communications with us.
You can contact us with privacy related questions at email@example.com